Saturday 20 December 2014

Feedback Sheet 18/11/2014

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5viM3_3kIilLTVWWlV1YU1rSXM/view?usp=sharing

Developing my drawings and ideas was the main critical point that I discussed and agreed with my tutor. I realised that I jumped from one visual drawing from another, without them relating. This did not show the refined, approached or reason to my samples. This experience is something that I will follow through onto my next unis in Sampling.

Another critical feedback that I received was that, my approach to pushing my use of fabrics and materials further could have been developed more. From this, I am aware that this can be done in the next unit; now that I understand how the units work, time, essays and also the facilities available at the campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment