Sunday 1 February 2015

Mixed Media Sampling Evaluation - Week One

First week of Mixed Media, I focused my concept on my developed motifs from print. my theme in this rotation was architectural concepts of educational settings.for [primary research I went into Manchester City Centre and captured images I thought would relate to my theme in print, which I could then develop on that in my next rotation in MM.










First session in MM, we were given the task of interpreting our meaning of certain verbs on a list. These were my creations.



From the beginning of researching which path I would like to work in MM, I came to my decision by reflecting on my experience on drawing days in the print rotation, which i enjoyed. Therefore, from the drawing session I developed on motifs, I based my concept and theme on this particular set of motifs.


No comments:

Post a Comment