Friday 13 May 2016

Unit X | Week Seven 10/05/16

After several attempt to communicate with my group, my group failed to do so. Due to lack of pure laziness and immaturity of the individuals in my group apart from one, no one offered any help what so ever towards our workshop at the school placement. Therefore, we were left to assist another group in their workshop. This experience has left me immensely irritated as me and my friend felt like we had planned a group year 7’s workshop for a whole day ourselves and also that we bought all the materials for no reason. One main issue that had really bothered me was that the others were only concerned about their grades whereas I wanted create memories for the children as chees as it may sound.

Due to this unforeseen circumstance, we were unable to go ahead with our planned workshop. Therefore, we assisted another group and the images below was their outcome.
This workshop was planned for a 16 year 9’s that were skilled in art. The theme for this workshop was about recycling. The planning and timing went really well with this group as they had a team leader who called time and moved everyone around to each station. Their idea was to create a weave with plastic, threads, clothes and dye. Towards the end when they came together, they looked more as dream catchers and some students chose to take their one home.






No comments:

Post a Comment