Thursday 4 February 2016

04/02/16 Week Four | Live Brief

It is now week four and I have only a couple of days to go to complete the live brief. I felt very short of time therefore I had to rush my drawings and samples. Below are some of the drawing that I had done.
 
At the beginning of the locating unit, I was focusing on using the same topic of broken surface for both of my projects. But this became extremely confusing and also a hassle to separate which samples goes with which one. So, I got the idea of using the colour theme from specific fruits and tweaking the colours to more of my style of using colour. Experimenting with how you can change colours hue, saturation etc. on the printer made things much easier at the last minute which I know isn't the best option but it did help me achieve the colours I intended.
 





 
 
From the beginning of this unit, I was determined to improve my skills/ knowledge on the embellisher. As you can see from the image above, I interpreted this by using the embellishing machine, alongside various thickness of thread made out of wool, mohair etc. to capture the quality of line within  my drawings above. The sample can be seen below.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment