Monday 25 January 2016

25/01/16 Week Four | Self Initiated

My Primary Images - Colour Pallete
 



 
To begin, I started making wraps of the colours that I saw within the images. Therefore, I would get a good idea what exactly my colours should be.


I then began drawing expressively towards the images and the drawings below are what I came out with. I feel confident with my drawings but I feel like I lacked in the drawing techniques as I stuck to using mostly acrylic paint and paint brushes. Clearly you can see that I've used mostly white paper to draw on where I think I could have used other surfaces. reasons to this is; I was focusing too much on what the overall should look like instead of my drawing letting itself do its own thing, like it has in the past.






No comments:

Post a Comment