Thursday 15 October 2015

15/10/15 - Careers Talk

From today’s lecture, I feel as though I am able to be independent after graduating. After looking at the range of choices after graduating, I now have the mental ability to do some design related employment alongside other work. What I mean by this for example is, after graduating, I would work part time job as an art teacher’s assistant. In my other half of spare time, I would some installation pieces.

Another useful tip that I received was that building networks in this type of career is vital. Therefore, I will be attending shows, exhibitions, trade fairs etc. I feel that theses connections are important as it could open doors for myself as well as others. You just never know what to expect and that is something that keep me on my toes and keep me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment